The Hush Post|Election update|8:48 am|
In a latest from Haryana, BJP is now clearly ahead in Haryana. BJP is leading in 40 seats while Congress is leading in 21 seats while others are ahead in four seats.
While in Maharashtra, BJP-Shiv Sena is ahead in 127 seats while the Congress is ahead in 46 seats and others are winning 5 seats.
- Manish Grover of the BJP ahead in Rohtak.
- Kanwarpal Gujjar from Jagadhri is leading.
- Manish Chaudhary of the BJP ahead from Dahisar.
- Gian Chand of the BJP ahead from Panchkula.
- Aseem Goyal from Ambala City ahead. He is from the BJP.
- Randeep Surjewala from Kaithal ahead.
- Naina Chautala of the JJP is losing.
- Raj Kumar Saini from Gohana is ahead.
- Deepak Mangla of BJP from Palwal ahead.
- Krishan Midha of the BJP ahead from Jind.
- Bhupinder Singh Hooda leading from Garhi Sampla-Kiloi
- Anil Vij of the BJP ahead.
- Kiran Chaudhary of Congress ahead from Tosham.
- Randhir Singh Gol from Pundri an Independent is winning.