Chandigarh hotel cook dies after eating hotel made food

cook dies

The Hush Post: A 27-year-old cook working with a hotel in Chandigarh died after consuming hotel-made food.

Minutes after eating, the cook identified as Ranjit Singh started complaining of uneasiness. He started frothing after which he was immediately taken to Civil Hospital in Sector 45 where he was declared brought dead.

Ranjit belonged to Kullu in Himachal Pradesh and was working at hotel AB for the past two months.

His family members were informed immediately about the incident who arrived on Saturday. After the post-mortem, the body was handed over to the police. Meanwhile, the police has ruled out any foul play. A case has been registered in Sector 34 Police Station under Section 34 of the Cr PC and inquest proceedings have been initiated.

The hotel staff is being questioned. The family has not raised suspicion on anybody.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here