Youth listening to songs on earphones killed as his phone connected to charger explodes

Mobile phone explodes

The Hush Post: A youth in his 20s in Yamunanagar died after his mobile phone exploded in his pocket. The cell phone of the youth was connected to a charger while at the other end it was connected to the earphones and he was probably listening to some music.

At that time, there was no electricity. However, suddenly the power came back and the mobile phone exploded. The youth was immediately taken to the hospital, where he was declared brought dead.

The attendants of the deceased said that when the youth was taken to the hospital there was no doctor. In the absence of a doctor, para-medics did try to revive the patient but to no avail. The attendants have alleged that the boy could have been saved if timely help had reached them in the form of doctors.

Such incidents have become quite common. More recently, a 24-year-old youth died in Rajasthan after his mobile phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village near Nainwa police station another 12-year-old boy died in Koriya Madhya Pradesh as a result of explosion of the mobile phone.

Leave a Reply