The Hush Post|01:05pm| 1-min-read
Bigg Boss 13 is all set to return with some major changes in the format and place in the upcoming season. But the host will be the same. In an interview with Mumbai Mirror, Salman confirmed the news of him hosting the show. When asked to comment on the buzzing rumour of him not doing the show anymore, he said, “I wish it were true but I’m doing it.”
According to Bollywoodlife.com, the makers are planning to do away with commoner contestants.
“This decision has been taken after the debacle from last year, where the choices of the commoner participants were questioned blatantly,” a source told Bollywoodlife.com. It is to be recalled that certain commoners were believed to be celebrities in some way already.
Director Omung Kumar Omung and his wife Vanita Omung Kumar have been the set designers for Bigg Boss for seven years now. Omung confirmed that the location is shifting from Lonavala to a new place.
Salman has been hosting the show for 9 consecutive seasons starting from ‘Bigg Boss 4’. He is loved by the audience as well as the inmates of the Bigg Boss house. In all these years, the actor has become synonymous with the show.
On the work front, Salman is gearing up for the release of his big-budget ambitious project ‘Bharat’. The movie is slated to hit the screens on Eid, June 5, 2019.