Miscellaneous

FIRE DUE TO SHORT CIRCUIT IN A CHANDIGARH FACTORY, NO CASUALTY REPORTED

The Hush Post: A fire broke out in Bapu Dham area of Chandigarh when a chemical factory caught fire after a short circuit. The incident happened after 5:00 pm as a result no casualty took place. The fire department received a call at about 6:00pm about the incident and they immediately dispatched the fire tenders. It took three hours to control fire. Deepak Kumar the owner of the factory confirmed that the fire broke out as a result of short circuit in the electricity wires just above the roof of the unit. Ten drums of chemical were stored in the factory which is used in printing of pages. According to the eyewitnesses, two blasts happened in the factory after which the fire spread and leapt up to the second floor before the fire brigade could control it.

Categories: Miscellaneous

Tagged as:

Leave a Reply