The Hush Post: One person was killed when a blast took place at PACL in Nangal, Punjab. Apart from the one who was killed, two were critically injured.
The siren was immediately blared to let the people know of the emergency. Reportedly, repair of chlorine gas tank was on when the blast took place as a result of which one man immediately went to smithereens while two got injured. There were flames in the premises and fire brigade had to be called immediately. So powerful was the blast that the body of the man who died, flung across more than 100 feet.