The Hush Post| 2:42 pm|one-minute-read|
Two children died of suffocation and their parents and relatives are in a serious condition at the Civil Hospital in Ludhiana.
The incident happened yesterday when they used the brazier-filled with ignited coal (angithi) to warm up the house.
However, when they went to sleep they did not remove it. As a result of it, the gas asphyxiated the children to death. While the two couples — parents of the children and a relative couple were found unconscious.
According to the owner of the house, the ambulance was immediately called and the victims were taken to the hospital. The children were declared dead while the remaining four adults are struggling for life.
The SMO of Civil Hospital confirmed that in all six were brought to the hospital out of which four adults were struggling between life and death.