The Hush Post: In a scary accident, a truck fell from a flyover near Hardy World Water Sports, Ladowal 13 km from Ludhiana. And then something shocking happened as it somehow hung mid-air.
- The incident happened at about 1:00 am. Fortunately, the driver of the truck was rescued.
- The truck was on its way from Ludhiana to Mazarakalan a sand mining site.
- The reason attributed for the mishap was that the truck driver fell asleep and lost control over the vehicle as a result of which it went off the road.
- The truck was removed at 5:00 am in the morning by the Railway authorities.
- The truck hung right over the railway track and a major damage to the railway track was averted.