Terms of Service/Contribution.
Welcome to thehushpost.com. Please read these Terms of Service/contribution before using, or submitting content in any form or medium for publication on The Hush Post.com. By continuing to use us, or by submitting content for publication here, you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by the terms of contribution now, and service as and when we decide depending upon our financial position to pay you. We reserve the right to change these terms of service or contribution at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including video and related projects) that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these terms of service and contribution.
1. We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice due to various limitations, such as financial or legal.
2. We Have All Rights In Our Site and Content; You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit Content to Us:
(a) Our site (including all text, photographs, video and audio content contained on our site) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of India and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our site.
(b) By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications.
(c) You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. (I) You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us. You also agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, paedophilic, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling or harmful to minors, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) submit material that is harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, objectionable, inaccurate or inflammatory, (V) submit material that is deceptive or misleading as to the origin of such message or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, (VI) submit any material that impersonates another person, (VIII) submit any material that contains any software viruses or other computer code files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of any computer resource, or (IX) submit any material that threatens the unity, integrity, natural defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. We reserve the right to remove without prior notice.
3. Your Use of Our Content is Restricted:
(a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site. (b) We are concerned about the integrity of our site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we are not authorised to be displayed with the content of our site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
5. We are an Internet Service Provider, e.g., We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of thehushpost.com. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us.
7. Your Use of Our Site is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: Our site is available “as is.” we do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through our site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to our site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through our site.
8. We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites: We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
9. We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event we receive a summons of the court of law or any investigative government agency, we shall comply with such disclosure without your consent or by issuing prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response.
11. Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by the court of law: BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS of service and contribution. The caption to each Section of these Terms of Service are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.
Effective Date: October 28, 2017
117 total views, 3 views today