Two-year-old girl electrocuted as she puts plugged mobile charger in her mouth

The Hush Post | 1:18 pm | One-minute read

A two-year-old girl was electrocuted in Bulandshahr’s Jahangirabad on Saturday as she put a mobile charger in her mouth. The incident took place as someone put the phone on charging but left it unattended with the switch being on after the phone was removed.

Living in Delhi’s Mustafabad, Razia had come to his mother’s home with his daughter Shehvar in Jahangirabad on Friday.

On Saturday, someone from the family forgot to switch off the charger from the plug point after removing the phone. The child put the charger into her mouth which lead to electrocution.

“The family has not approached us with any complaint. Therefore, a case has not been filed. However, if somebody approaches us for complaint, it will be done according to the norms,” said Akhilesh Pradhan, station house officer, Jahangirabad police station.

Leave a Reply