After ‘cremation, Noida woman comes back alive and parents are pleasantly surprised

After her “cremation”, Noida woman comes back alive
Neetu had gone missing on April 6

Woman’s parents Raj and Sarvesh Saxena had identified a body as their daughter Neetu who had gone missing and cfemated the body

The Hush Post: It was a like a scene from a Bollywood movie or a TV soap opera. A woman is said to have been died, her parents identify her body and cremate the same. But the deceased woman comes back alive.

This incident was reported from Noida where a couple were devastated after they were informed that their daughter Neetu had died and her body was found on a road. She was said to have died due to burning. The couple Raj and Sarvesh Saxena later cremated the body which they thought were of their 25-year-old daughter Neetu.

Neetu’s parents suspected that her husband had played a role in her death as Neetu and her husband were living separately for the last three years, Hindustan Times reported on Friday.

After cremating “their daughter”, the couple were trying to come back to the terms of their life and as a pleasant surprise, Neetu returned alive to them, the report said.

Neetu’s father, who runs a grocery shop, had lodged a complaint with the police when Neetu went missing on April 6.

When the police found a woman’s burnt body in a sack on the FNG Expressway in Sector 115 of Noida on April 24, Neetu’s parents were among the ones called to identify it. The Saxenas claimed it was the body of their missing daughter Neetu as the legs, hands and hair texture were very similar to their daughter, the report said.

Neetu’s parents performed her last rites and blamed her husband Ram Lakhan for Neetu’s death as the couple was embroiled in marital disputes since long, report said.

The police rounded up Ram Lakhan and his father and grilled them, but found they weren’t involved in the crime, the report said.

Then the police told Saxenas to keep a lookout for frequent customers from their shop who hadn’t showed after Neetu went missing.

Soon one Pooran, who used to regularly buy cigarettes from them but had stopped coming, came under the police scanner. When Pooran came to their shop, Raj grilled him, but was unsatisfied with his answers.

They also saw him leaving his home with his bags and informed police, who brought him in and questioned him, but let him go. The cops who were keeping a watch, nabbed Pooran from Etah in Uttar Pradesh. Then they found that Neetu was living with him all this while.

By then, Neetu had left for Bhangel from where cops brought her back. Once back, Neetu revealed she had left her house on her own accord after an intense fight with her parents on April 5. Neetu knew Pooran and had gone to live with him by choice, SHO Satendra Kumar Rai told the daily.

Neetu’s parents, who are happy at her return, blamed police for this confusion. “We had asked them to do DNA test and check her fingerprints, but both requests were turned down,” Raj was quoted as saying.

Hindustan Times report also mentioned discrepancies in cops’ claims about when and where Neetu was found.

Leave a Reply